Membership and Practice fees 2016
- Membership fees 0-19 years of age, 300 SEK
- Family membership (living on the same adress) 800 SEK
- Supporting member 500 SEK (Retirees 400 SEK)
Practice and training fees:
- U19 / U17 1900 SEK
- U16 / U15 1500 SEK
- U14-U13 1200 SEK
- U12-U10 900 SEK
- U9-U7 600 SEK
- U6-U5 (The Football School) 0 SEK
Extra practice fees are to be payed by all active within the organization starting from the year one turns eight years of age. There are two payment options:
- Hemmavinsten Lottery (yearly subscription), 100 SEK/month, has to be subscribed latest by March 31st.
- An extra practice fee payment of 700 SEK. You can subscribe to Hemmavinsten by contacting to the team parent in your team. If you choose Hemmavinsten, you are to subtract 700 SEK on your invoice. The Hemmavinsten lottery must be subscribed to, latest by March 31st.
Let the whole family become Jönköpings Södra members
If you are to pay the family membership fee (800 SEK/year), make sure you contact us at the offices to register the rest of the family.
250 SEK discount on season tickets.
10% discount on souvenirs from our giftshop at Stadsparksvallen.
Free entrance to preseason games.
Optiker Ullström, Västra Storgatan 7, 15% discount.
Torpa Service AB, Skiffervägen 10, 15 % discount on car service.
Emanuels Klädbutik&Skrädderi, Klostergatan 66, 10% discount (not for tailoring services).
Mimosa Blomsterhandel, Klostergatan 65, 10% discount.
PSX Butiken, Klostergatan 44, 15% discount.
Statoil Kortebovägen, free degreasing.
Tweed´s Inn Klostergatan 37, 10% discount.
Restaurang Pallas Atena, Nygatan 18, 10% discount.
Restaurang & bar Solsidan, Nygatan 18, 10 % discount.
Kebabhörnan, Nygatan 18, 10% discount.
Victors Pizzeria 39:an, Klostergatan 39, 10 SEK discount on pizzas or equivalent.
Swärds Däckservice, 4 wheel change 200 SEK, Tire storage 375 SEK per season and extra discounts on tires.